Are you seeking more peace and comfort in your life right now? If so, this post is for you. We wanted to share 8 great bible verses that will encourage you and share the truth of peace to help you overcome worry and fear.
We recommend memorizing these verses so that you can use them as a spiritual weapon against the enemy whenever you feel the devil trying to steal your peace.
Are you struggling with peace because of grief or loss? Learn more about how to deal with grief in this post.
8 Bible Verses to Promote Peace and Overcome Worry
1. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Phillipians 4:6-7
2. “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” – Matthew 6:34
3. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33
4. “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” – Isaiah 26:3
5. “Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.” Phillippians 4:9
6. “The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.” – Romans 8:6
7. ““Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.” – Isaiah 54:10
8. “The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.” – Romans 16:20
Do you have a favorite Bible verse about peace that we should add to this list? We’d love to hear it! Put it in the comments below.
Let God Speak Peace Into You
God is a God of peace. His voice is peaceful, comforting, and encouraging. If you struggle to hear His voice, know that He wants to speak to you and give you peace of mind. He speaks to everyone, we just need to learn how to listen. Download our free ebook on how to hear God’s voice for beginners.